Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions
(GC) of 18 02.2010
§ 1 Scope
The business relationship between
Satyaa & Pari
Owner: Satyaa and Pari Laskaridis
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexis Zorbas 49,081 Arillas / CORFU GREECE
(Hereinafter referred to as SP) are valid and the customer (end user or dealer) - for any future business - only the following terms and conditions at the time the order is placed. From these conditions, different regulations recognize SP does not, unless they are expressly confirmed in writing by SP.
§ 2 Contract
(1) The contract is concluded with the adoption of the order of the purchaser. Orders are executed generally without specific confirmation of order. SP agrees to accept the order on the conditions of the site or catalog. Given possible writing, arithmetic - and DrucSPehlern and in the case of a possible non-availability of a product SP is entitled to withdraw.
(2) manifestly false information to the customer name, address, e-mail address, payment link, or other relevant information for processing the order SP can refuse to accept the order or is entitled to withdraw.
(3) The customer undertakes not to manufacture, print your own copies of goods, except for personal use.
§ 3 of withdrawal and return
(1) orders to end-users within the EU will be delivered in accordance with the Act. There is a cancellation or return pursuant to § 3 FernAbsG. Consumers within the EU are allowed to cancel the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods without giving reasons.
(2) For orders up to a value of EURO 40, - the purchaser in the event of cancellation, return the received goods at its own cost and in perfect condition.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made by sending stock to the buyer's delivery address. Information about the delivery date are non-binding, unless the date of delivery was promised.
(2) SP is entitled to partial deliveries. For partial deliveries SP carries the added costs.
(3) SP reserves the right to delivery problems in the sphere of SP or delivery problems by force majeure or legitimate industrial action a right of rescission. Compensation claims are excluded for cancellation through delivery barriers.
(4) SP is entitled, as long as desired by the customer does not expressly provide in the form and quality of same product, so far as it concerns Article Series
(5) Details shall be regulated by the shipping terms (§ 7).
§ 5 Delivery Review and Complaints
(1) The customer is urged to check the account for obvious spelling and calculation errors and discrepancies between purchase order, invoice and delivery. It is the obligation of the purchaser, inconsistencies SP is immediately notified within 7 days of receipt of the shipment, stating the invoice number. The case of dispute by the customer or required by reversal of the SP customer is asked to not open the product further. Otherwise, the customer shall bear the resulting loss of value.
(2) The customer is in the case of inconsistencies, of which except disagreements concerning the completeness (see (3)), called on the goods prepaid, to the above address by the delivery of SP or the invoice within 7 days of receipt returned. If the customer does not recognize the discrepancy prior to delivery, SP shall reimburse the cost of the return or collection. Claims for damages in case of disagreement do not exist.
(3) Upon receipt of the delivery of the recipient is urged to check the consignment for completeness and the possible lack of individual articles of a consignment SP immediately, within 7 days of receipt of delivery goods. The customer has the right to postage and shipping charges for subsequent delivery of single articles may be missing a program. This claim expires after 7 days. A claim for damages for non-full broadcasts do not exist.
(4) Complaints shall be in writing, by telephone or by fax to Satyaa and Pari Laskaridis
Alexis Zorbas 49,081 Arillas / CORFU GREECE email@example.com
§ 6 Prices
(1) All rates shown are inclusive of the prevailing rate.
§ 7 shipping terms
For end user orders from 75, - EURO value of goods postage and packing. These include a delivery charge is levied, carried by the customer. Delivery is by advance payment, direct debit, credit card and last name.
If the buyer upon receipt of the consignment note that the product is damaged, it must allow this to complain immediately to the Post / carrier and the record the facts. The statement of the facts must be invoked even if the packaging is intact and it is found the damage to the goods only after the unpacking. SP is informed immediately of the damage report to do and send the minutes of the facts. Upon receipt of these documents and return the damaged goods, the purchaser receives a replacement immediately. In the case of defects in the goods that are not based on damage caused by transport, will be granted upon return of the goods as desired exchange or credit. A return of defective goods after the expiration of the revocation and right to return (see § 3) is not possible.
(4) Additional postage costs incurred arising from incorrect information provided by the delivery address must be paid by the purchaser.
§ 8 Payment
(1) The delivered goods will remain until full payment of the property of SP.
(2) The purchase price is due immediately upon receipt of the goods and is within 8 days to be paid. The buyer in Germany can pay using cash on delivery, direct debit or credit card. In countries other than Germany is a payment by international money order, advance payment or cash (in euros) is possible. The entire balance is due at once, a partial payment is not possible.
(3) Any bank charges incurred will always be charged to the customer.
(4) The customer undertakes to check all the information needed to pay the order for accuracy and any discrepancies immediately SP display.
§ 9 of default and insolvency
(1) non-payment of the purchase price within 21 days after the due date or receipt of an invoice or an equivalent request of the buyer defaults on payment. In case of default, interest shall be payable. The interest rate for this is five percentage points above the base rate under the Discount Rate Transition Act. The claim further damages for delay is not excluded.
(2) SP is entitled to payment, withdraw from the contract and recover the goods. The refund in this case, transport costs are borne by the purchaser.
(3) SP is reserved only to supply customers defaulting on delivery or payment, or not to serve.
(4) Where, during the execution out of order that the customer is not creditworthy or through a him or insolvency or a bankruptcy petition is dismissed for lack of assets, the SP is entitled to cancel the order.
It is the extended retention of title. The delivered goods until full payment of the property of Sigried Friebe.
§ 10 Data Protection
Satyaa & Pari onlineshop captures and stores the data required for order beginning in correspondence. A deletion from the register at any time.
Satyaa & Pari onlineshop committed to the personal data that are left by the customer to be treated as confidential and use the privacy of all persons who pari.de the website of www.satyaa-protect. Your data will only continue with the payment transaction the authorized banks and the delivery service. A dissemination ervolgt not to third parties.
§ 11 Newsletter
When registering for our Newsletter Your E-mail address is used with your permission for advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
§ 11a Google Analytics
Right after the Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data, and to the right to correct, block or delete this data.
§ 12 Final provisions
(1) German law applies excluding the UN sales law, even if the order from countries other than Germany or supplied to countries other than Germany.
(2) of performance and jurisdiction is Hassfurt, in order for payment to all claims. SP is also entitled to sue for SP general jurisdiction of the purchaser.
exploit (3) The absence of SP, any right or provision of these Conditions or to enforce, not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in question dar.
(4) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions wholly or partly inoperative or in individual cases to be applicable, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions. In the case of the invalidity of a provision that is to be interpreted in the sense or add to that the intended economic purpose of the invalid provision is achieved.